I am a costume and fashion designer based in London.
ScreenSkills 2019/20 High-end TV costume trainee, with a MA in Costume Design for Performance from LCF and a BA in Fashion Design.
I am interested in pursuing a career in the costume department for film and TV series, in particular for period and fantasy genres, but I am open to any kind of creative projects.
I worked in costume roles for films and short films, music videos, live performances, opera and musicals, and I have recently worked as costume trainee for the upcoming TV series “The Third Day”, starring Jude Law and with costumes designed by by Annie Symons.
Being versatile, proactive and with great problem-solving skills, and able to work well both in a team or alone, I have gained an extensive range of technical skills relevant to costume designer, costume trainee, costume assistant and wardrobe assistant in both filmed and live productions, as well as dresser and production designer assistant.
I have good costume making and sewing skills, both by and and machine, and a deep knowledge of period and contemporary fashion. Moreover, my experiences both as the only costume person in some of the indie short films I worked on, and both as a costume trainee part of a big team in a High-end TV production, allowed me to get experience with breaking down scripts for costume requirements, putting together detailed continuity sheets and dealing with petty cash, buying and returns, alongside standby duties on set, costume alterations and breakdown, and assisting with the design and fittings for crowd.
I hold a clean UK driving licence and have access to a car, and I’m happy to relocate for work.
Experience and Credits
- Costume Designer – Play With Fire – short film
- HETV Costume trainee – The Great (Hulu)
- HETV Costume Trainee – The Third Day (Sky/HBO)
- Dresser – Swan Lake by Matthew Bourne
- Dresser – Disney On Ice
- Costume designer – The Chair – short film
- PA to director , wardrobe and dresser – For Now, music video for Lake Folks
- Costume designer and maker – Demons – short film
- Costume designer and maker – The Morrigan – fantasy photoshoot
- Costume designer – Old Beginnings – short film
- Production design assistant – Excursion – feature film
- Costume designer – Maureen – short film
- Costume designer and maker – The King of Hearts – short film
- Costume designer and maker – Far From Land – short film
- Costume designer and maker – Mirror, music video for The Hod
- Costume designer and maker – The Hunchback of Notre Dame – musical
- Costume Trainee – San Carlo Theatre
Education and training
MA Costume Design for Performance
Professional Course in Costume Design for Theatre
Erasmus – BA Fashion Design
BA Fashion Design
UAL, London College of Fashion (2016-2018)
Universidade Tecnica de Lisboa, Lisbon (2014)
Seconda Universita’ degli Studi Di Napoli (2011-2014)
- Costume and fashion design
- Extensive knowledge of historical costume
- Pattern making
- Costume alteration and maintenance
- Fabric dye and manipulation
- Costume breakdown
- Dressing/standby duties
- Costume sourcing/buying
- Production design
- Set design
- Props making
- CAD design
- Adobe software
- (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom)
- Word, PowerPoint
- Basics of video editing and 3D modelling
- Previous experience working with kids
- Languages spoken: Italian, English, basics of French and Portuguese